Thursday, October 25, 2007

This and that...

I spoke with my mom yesterday about my brother's situation. She called me, for I had not quite come to terms with everything and couldn't stand the idea of my mom being sad about it. Turns out that she called to "vent". I don't think I've ever had her call me for that reason. So, it was a good conversation and I think we felt better after we were able to compare notes and all.

On a lighter note, I managed to stay awake for "The Office" tonight. I think the 30 minute episode is easier to watch. And I watched the season premiere of "Scrubs" right after. I love that show. It is so goofy.

Well, this old gal better get some sleep. I'm fighting a stinkin' cold and I hope it goes away soon. And THE Ohio State University is coming to town this weekend so that means stay in your houses everybody and no one will get hurt! Traffic is going to be awful and I am on call this weekend. I hope and pray I don't get called in since Beaver stadium is next to the hospital.

One more thing. Tomorrow is my first real parent/teacher conference for Kendall. I can't believe I have a kindergartner.

2 comments:

NY KAT said...

Good luck with your first parent/teacher conference!

GO BUCKS! You guessed it, I'm a Ohio State fan...I love how you put "THE" in the name!

Have a great wknd! BTW, you really should get your husband to find a job out here so you can move back! It would be so much fun if you lived here!

Kelly said...

nykat--thanks! Yeah, we could shop, shop, shop (and talk sports, too)!