Thursday, December 03, 2009

Domestic Goddess...

After my shower every morning, I put on some comfy clothes (until I figure out what I'm going to wear) and my house shoes. For those of you not raised in the south, house shoes are also known as slippers. Today, I could only find the left shoe of both pairs of house shoes. It seems Lilly likes to run off with a shoe in her mouth when she's excited about something. So, I am like the guy from The Best in Show and I have two left feet. If you've never seen the movie, you should rent it. It's a hoot. Anyway, I had to walk around the house like this this morning. I later found the right shoe for one of my pairs of house shoes so now my feet are a little more comfortable.

We are having company this weekend (Yay!) so I need to clean, clean and clean. I also need to go to the grocery store and get some food for our friends. And of course, there are all the other errands that I need to do. But one thing I MUST do today is sweep in the unfinished basement. It seems our old cat pooped down there back in the day when I would forget to clean his litter box. Pete has been after me for a week or so to get to it. I never knew he had done that since I try not to go to the basement EVER.
Since it's been brought to my attention, I don't have an excuse now. Dang.

Happy Thursday, y'all.

No comments: