Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year's Day!

I'm ready for 2010. No resolutions to make--I never keep them anyway. But, it's going to be a great year. 2009 was not so great.

We woke up to snow this morning. I need to go to the grocery store and one of my kids is not feeling great. Yep, tomorrow (next year) will be better.

Pete went to the Finger Lakes area to hunt this weekend so the kids and I are on our own for New Year's Eve. I'm such the party-er. He wanted us to drive up today to join him but I'm content to sleep in my own bed after traveling for Christmas. And tomorrow there is football to watch. We'll be heading over to our friend's house for lunch and then we'll watch LSU (hopefully) beat Penn State. Sorry, but I'm always rooting for the Southeastern Conference. I don't care who they're playing. I normally don't root for LSU, however.

So, I must get ready and head to the grocery store. I need to buy some black eyed peas for New Year's Day. What do you eat for good luck on New Years?

2 comments:

Char said...

Here's wishing you and your family a wonderful 2010, Kelly! :o)

Auburn Kat said...

Happy New Year! I don't make resolutions, I set goals and hope that I achieve them! =)

BTW, I have a bit of cabin fever too and really need to plan a vacation!