Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Time is flying by...

Wow! I can't believe it's December already, but when I let the dog out, it certainly felt like it. The cold weather has ushered in. We've been lucky with the weather so far this fall with the exception of that snow storm mid-October. I start wishing the days away around Dec. 21. I hate to say it, but I don't like the short, cold days.

My kids went back to school today. They were home since the Wednesday before Thanksgiving. It was fun hanging out but by Saturday night, I was needing a break. Of course, the kids fought a bunch but they played a lot, too. Pete took the kids to school today. It was nice to wave "bye-bye" to them! :)

So, let the day begin. I need to do some Christmas shopping, set up our nativity (it hasn't been up since before kids), wrap some presents that my mom left here from her visit, and grocery shop. And if I have time, I'll mop the kitchen floor since Clayton spilled some orange juice last night. I doubt the dog licked all of it up!

No comments: