Thursday, December 17, 2009

I received this in my yahoo email account. It went to the SPAM folder. I called my VISA company and they said don't click on the link. It was not a legitimate email. Wow. There are some nervy people out there. It seems the crooks are getting sneakier and sneakier. Like the two airplane tickets that someone bought in the Ukraine with my husband's debit card earlier this year. Yep, we must always stay on our guard, I guess.


Dear valued Visa Card Customer,

It has come to our attention that your Visa Card information needs to be
reactivated as part of our continuing commitment to protect your card and to
reduce the instance of fraud.
Once you have reactivated your Visa Card records, your card
service will not be interrupted and will continue as normal.

Your Case ID Number is: RT87R7ER8R8D

To reactivate your Visa Card click on the following link:

Please click here to verify your identity

Thank You.

Failure to verify your records will result in Card suspension.

Accounts Management As outlined in our User Agreement, Visa will
periodically send you information about site changes and enhancements.

Visit our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have any questions.

1 comment:

Auburn Kat said...

I've had a card stolen too and it's such a pain in the butt!

Thanks for the card! Loved the pictures! =)