Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Ahhhh Tuesday

Well, today was play group day and it has evolved into more of a mom's day. It's great to hang out, drink coke zero (or coffee) and eat lunch and chat about whatever. Our recent topic has been about sending our precious first-borns to kindergarten. I have to admit I was a little disappointed when Kendall didn't get into the charter school that emphasizes foreign languages, but I think she will have a great experience at our local elementary school. We drove by it today and I pointed it out to her. I think she is excited about being a big kindergartner.

Some other stuff that caught my interest today was that, indeed, Larry Birkhead (sp?) is the father of Anna Nicole Smith's little girl. Duh! She looks just like him. I guess it is easy for me to say that now, huh?

And Don Imus. What a dork. Has he looked in the mirror lately? He really should watch what he says about people's appearances.

the end

1 comment:

Casey said...

Kelly I was so impressed that you encourage me to add a chat room to the the blog, when your by look for it at the bottom of the page. No special sign in necessary just chat away... Look forward to her feminine veiws on life... Sincerely
yours Casey