Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Long time...

OK, I'm tired because I stayed up to see the final of the Men's NCAA bball tournament last night. As predicted, Florida won. Florida was the only team that made it to the final four out of my picks. I did think they would win, but WOW! did they ever. Tonight is the final for the Women's NCAA bball tournament with Rutgers going against Tennessee. And yes, I am for Tennessee.

We are getting back to normal after a few days with the in-laws. My mother-in-law has Alzheimer's Disease. We got out a bit and she did really well this time. She still forgets where we are going or why, but, all in all, no major incidences this visit. They even took us to our favorite restaurant, Zola-New World Bistro( www.zolabistro.com). My father-in-law attended a conference on Alzheimer's Friday and Saturday while we hung out with Joan. Our kids were great all weekend even though they don't understand the dynamics going on.

No comments: