Sunday, April 08, 2007

Easter Sunday


So, the weather wasn't exactly what I wanted, but I realized that the kids had fun all the same. We woke up to snow and cold and the kids wanted their chocolate. After eating their froot loops, they began to eat their chocolate bunnies. I know they shouldn't eat chocolate so early, but Easter is only once a year. We got ready for church and went to Rich and Julie's for dinner. The kids enjoyed a jelly bean hunt. Kendall looked cute in her dress that Nanny and Poppy bought and Clayton was the handsome little man.


So, this is what I learned today. My kids take their cues from me. They didn't realize that it was supposed to be warm and sunny and they still had a wonderful day. I need to make an effort not to pass my bad attitude on to them. (especially about things I can't change--weather). It was a great day. I am so blessed to have a wonderful family. My husband is included in that.

1 comment:

Casey said...

Thanks for the Vist! It's not whether I promote or watch Imus, but if they can tell Imus what do, next thing they will want tell u what recipes to put on line. You won't be allowed ethnic recipes... so much for hamburgers from Germany and the American Hot dog.It is about free speech..We don't have to like it,we don't have to listen to it, but we do have to respect the constitution of the United States America... long live Free Speech... Thank you!