Tuesday, April 24, 2007

A new week...

And what a difference. Kendall is sick and on antibiotics for a sinus infection. I have come down with a cold that I think I got from Kendall. The weather has been wonderful the last few days and it's great to have the house open. My kids have been playing outside everyday and watching less TV. Here are a few pictures from the weekend and Monday.








This past weekend Kendall and I went to a birthday party that was for a little boy in her preschool. Kendall was the only girl and there were only 4 kids including the bday boy. It was a cute party, however. She was to learn how to be a pokemon master. The mom made a hat for her and her name was Kendall-choo. She had a good time.



1 comment:

Cheryl Wray said...

Love the pictures, Kelly! It is so crazy how your little girl looks SO much like you did!! I can just see you in her face!!!
The weather has been gorgeous down here too! Love it!!