Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Un Buen Dia

Today so far has been a great day. Clayton and I went to the monthly MOPS meeting today at the jungle gym and it started at 9 am. We dropped Kendall off at preschool and one of the preschool moms brought her to the jungle gym after school to meet us there. A girl from school was having a play date after school for her birthday. We stayed until 3 pm. I think 6 hours at Fun Unleashed has to be a record!

We had a speaker today at MOPS and she spoke about Kindergarten readiness. So helpful! I'm really glad I joined this group.

Tonight, we are hosting a mom and her two kids for dinner. Both our husbands are traveling and it's nice to have company.

And we can't forget American Idol results tonight! Um? I wonder if Sanjaya will still be there after tonight?


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

one more thing. My friend, Cheryl, from when I was in elementary school has this fantastic blog. We reconnected after 27 years and it's neat to see what she's up to. Anyway, she posts regularly and has regular 'memes'. This one is fun. It is a '0ne answer' meme. Here it goes:
1. Yourself? happy
2. Your boyfriend/girlfriend? married

3. Your hair? graying
4. Your mother? irreplaceable
5. Your father? opinionated
6. Your favorite thing? travel
7. Your dream last night? um?
8. Your favorite drink? coffee
9. Your dream car? convertible
10. The room you're in? kitchen
11 Your fear? falling
12. What you want to be in 10 years? rich
13. Muffins? yes
14. Who you hung out with last night? kids
15. What you're not? tidy
16. Time? afternoon
17. What you're wearing? jeans
18. Your favorite weather? SUMMER
19. Your favorite book? Bible
20. The last thing you ate? hamburger
21. Your worst vice? nail-biting
22. Your best friend/s? sister
23.What you're thinking about right now? dinner
24. Your car? Subaru
25. Your life? busy
=========================================================

OK this is the last "one more thing"
Today, I received an email from my friend that lives in France. I saw that it had just been sent, so I contacted her via the Internet with my camera. We were talking and catching up and Kendall decided she wanted to say something. "I can spell my name," she said.
"K E N D A L L." Clear as a bell. "I can spell my mom's name." "M zero M". I just love it. Diane said that was one I needed to write down........good night!

1 comment:

Cheryl Wray said...

Loved your answers to my meme!! (Sorry I'm just getting around to reading yours!!! I'm WAY behind in reading my blogs!!) And that quote from Kendall about your name is TOO funny!!