Saturday, April 14, 2007

It's been several days since I last posted. I worked Wednesday and, at the last minute, worked Friday. So, my week is a little off kilter. My mom was supposed to arrive last night around 10:30 but her first flight was delayed which lead to her missing her connection in Detroit. I hate it for her. So, now she won't arrive until this afternoon. Precious time.

I found out earlier this week that a woman that used to cut my hair was murdered Sunday. It was a murder/suicide with her estranged husband doing the killing. They had a 3 year old daughter. It is a strange feeling to actually know someone that has been murdered. I hope she is the only one. Things like that always bothered me in the past, but it is so different now that I have children.

And, lastly, I am so sick of George Bush! I don't know who I am politically anymore. This Republican administration does not represent me (and hasn't for years). It was said that Bush stated "we will not be in the business of nation building". That's for sure. We are in the business of nation destroying. And what about Wolfowitz? Misusing his position at the World Bank. I can remember when Clinton was in the office and the Republicans were wagging their fingers at him for his immoral behavior. My hope is that the Republicans in power will wake up and realize they are no better than the Democrats. Yep, they're all the same.

No comments: