Thursday, April 05, 2007

Baby, it's cold outside...

Today, the high temps were in the 30s. My daffodils are almost dead (if not all the way). I did work at the local hospital today and that was a plus. I can't remember the last time I worked--maybe in January? But, I am scheduled to work two more days this month!!

Other news. I registered my daughter for kindergarten today. She will be 5 in August and school starts in September. She can't wait to be a big kindergartner. I have to say, I am excited to see how her life will play out. I always loved school and being with other kids, and I think she is like that, too. Next year will be an adjustment, but in a good way. Maybe I will have time to clean my house next year! (Now THAT would be an adjustment!)

I should go to bed now. I was up early and tomorrow is a busy day. Looking forward to Easter.

No comments: