Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Short, but sweet.

My mother left today for Arkansas. Her flight was very early. It was a short, but sweet visit. While it was cut by a third due to her missing her connection in Detroit, we had a good time. She arrived Saturday around 3:30 pm.
One thing we accomplished this weekend was getting Kendall to try on some flower girl dresses. Mom's wants to buy the dress for my niece's wedding this summer. Kendall felt like a princess.


On Monday, we took the kids to McDonald's for lunch and then to the indoor jungle gym, Fun Unleashed. The lady at McDonald's gave us an extra toy. I love the toys right now at McDonald's. A neighbor gave us Glenda, the Good Witch. So, we only need two more to have a complete set. She caught a glimpse of my life. Not really exciting, but busy.
Today, I hosted play group. Whew! I'm exhausted.

No comments: