Friday, April 06, 2007

Good Friday




Today started out with us waking up to snow on the ground. The daffodils did survive for now. We are forecasted to have cold weather the next week. I guess we have had it this long, what are a few more days?


Since it was Good Friday, a lot of the schools were closed. Kendall's preschool was no exception. She went to Music Together with Clayton and me and she got more out of it than her brother did. After class, we went to the grocery store and then home for lunch. It was a long day and I have to admit, I was getting grumpy at the end of the afternoon. I think I had my fill of kids after being at that music class.


After the dinner was in the oven, we colored eggs. It's not this memorable thing that I always think it is going to be. My mom must have been more into it than I. But, I did take some pictures.


So, hoping everyone has a wonderful Easter Holiday. It is the most meaningful holiday if you truly believe. "He is alive. He is alive, indeed!"

No comments: