Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Swim lessons

The kids started swim lessons this week. Kendall is an enthusiastic learner while Clayton is a little uncooperative. But, it is so much fun watching them. The instructors are GREAT! Hats off to them. They are so patient and encouraging and are always smiling at the kids.

Here is Kendall kicking while floating with help. She loves it and gets so excited when it's time to go to class. Clayton will sit on the first step but refuses to do anything else. Oh well. I am a very proud parent and can't believe how much fun it is watching them. I actually get a little choked up sometimes.


2 comments:

Char said...

Oh boy - I remember taking the children I au-paired in Germany to swimming lessons... I had to drag the one there, kicking and streaming, and the other was galloping ahead of us so full of excitement! haha... ah, those were the days!

NY KAT said...

I loved swimming lessons when I was young. My parents couldn't get me out of the pool!

Adorable pics!