Thursday, July 12, 2007

Take me out to the ballgame...

Take me out to the park. Buy me some peanuts and Crackerjack, I don't care if we ever get back. 'Cause it's root, root, root for the home team, for if they lose it's a shame. 'Cause it's one, two, three strikes you're out, in the old ball game!

Last night, we took the family to a minor league baseball game. It was the State College Spikes vs. the Oneonta Tigers. Pete goes to a monthly ag meeting and last night, they met at the game. The weather had been bad, so I'm hoping that is why the stands were empty. I think the avg. attendance for the season is 4100.


Before the game.

I thought the sky was beautiful.
Here is Clayton working on the stats.
Here are Pete and Kendall. She, too, had been working on the stats.

4 comments:

NY KAT said...

I love the pictures! I hope you had fun at the game!

Char said...

That sky is like something out of a picture book! Awesome. Sounds like you had loads of fun!

v said...

Glad to hear y'all had such a wonderful time! And those photographs of the sky are simply enchanting. Thanks for sharing them.

Cheryl Wray said...

Nothing like a night at the ballpark!! (of course, you know how crazy I am about ball! lol) And I love that last picture!!!