Monday, July 16, 2007

Weekend recap and catching our breath!

Our weekend was a fun one. My friend from high school, Heather, came up from the DC area. She brought her husband and three girls. They arrived Friday evening. On Saturday, we went to the Central Pennsylvania Festival of the Arts. It is a large arts fest with music, art, food. You name it, it's there.

Saturday was our 6th anniversary, so we arranged for a babysitter and the four adults went out to eat at Zola's New World Bistro. After dinner we walked down to the lawn in front of Old Main to listen to a local 80's cover band, Velveeta. What a blast!

Sunday, we went to the other arts fest going on this last weekend. It is the People's Choice Art Festival. The kids got their faces painted and Heather and I got to look around at the art and jewelery.

You can see pictures here.

3 comments:

NY KAT said...

It seems like you have stayed friends with a lot people you went to HS with. I barely talk to anyone I went to school with at all!

Kelly said...

Actually, I have stayed in touch with ONE until last summer. It was the summer before the 20th reunion and I reconnected with a few.

Fran said...

Loved Art's Fest this year!!!
I went to see Vaveeta, but did not stay longer.
There was a tend with beautiful jewelery. I got this store's card. They are located by the mall. The lady told me that they have same pieces with afordable prices - if you are interested we can check it out sometime.