Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Beautiful Day in PA


The last few days have been absolutely gorgeous in central PA. It feels like summer and the birds are singing and chattering away. The kids and I went to a park today that is next door to Joe Paterno's house. No sightings, though. We didn't stay long because there weren't any kids that my kids knew. So, off we went to another one. And it was empty. That meant I had to play. OK, I know in the next few years I will be missing these precious moments, but all I wanted to do was lie back and close my eyes and relax. I promise I was going to keep my ears open to make sure the kiddos were OK. But, that wasn't going to work for them. I was the mommy and they invited me to their 'house'. Clayton was the puppy and I believe Kendall's name was Lily. I finally said we have to go because I was so hot. Yep, I've gotten soft when it comes to the heat. (or perhaps, I did not drink enough water?)
So, we are resting now which means the kids are watching PBS for a little bit.
I love this tree that I have on my post today. I pass it everyday when I drive into town. I've taken pictures of it in the winter and spring now.

No comments: