Thursday, May 17, 2007

Wonderful Thursday

Yes, it's the day of the week that I don't have to be anywhere. There's just something about not having to get up, shower, eat quickly, drink coffee quickly, scream at the kids to get ready, and run out of the door. So, we are still in our PJs and just hanging out.

I did have something on the schedule today---a dentist appointment. Unfortunately, my husband can't watch the kids, so I had to reschedule. What a disappointment. Ha. BUT, with that said, I love my new dentist office. The dentist is good and all that stuff, but the receptionist is the NICEST person. Honestly, I liked the other dentist but I couldn't stand the receptionist. That's why it was so easy to leave. It really does matter who is at the front desk!

OK, the other day I hurt my finger playing softball. How long will it take for the swelling to go down? I could almost get my wedding ring off yesterday, but the knuckle is still too big. My husband doesn't seem to mind that I can't get my ring off. And why is it that your muscles hurt so much more on day 2 and 3 after the game, than the day right after the game? I am stiff! (and old).

Happy Thursday!

3 comments:

Char said...

Hi Kelly
I love days like that. I relish them, and sometimes on a Sunday I lie in bed with a good book until well past 11a.m. It's THE BEST! But of course, there needs to be a cuppa coffee next to the bed, with a couple of slices of toast too, for good measure. Hope you had a fab day. It's date night for me tonight, but we're taking my mom and dad out for her long-overdue Mother's Day dinner. (We got back from the camp too late Sunday evening)... enjoy today! You lucky bum.

NY KAT said...

I broke my finger playing in a co-ed football..it took awhile to feel better.

I HATE THE DENTIST

Kelly said...

Char---Hope you had a nice dinner with your parents.

ny kat---to think that if I had gone to the dentist I probably wouldn't have been able to eat the whole bag of Dove milk chocolate covered almonds. I mean, really, why even make the bag resealable?