Friday, May 18, 2007

Nothing exciting, but something surreal

So, let me first say that Thursday started out wonderful, but it soon went down hill. I was such an evil mommy and felt like horns were growing out of each side of my head. I wonder some days, what the heck am I doing?

So, today after preschool, I took the kids to the indoor jungle gym. We were going to go to the park, but the skies were threatening and it was a little cool. The kids practically had the place to themselves. But, this is the surreal thing. There is a guy that works at this place. First of all, you would have to be goofy-whacked out crazy to want to work here. I mean, really, kids, kids, kids. Two is all I can handle (stand sometimes). So, I hadn't been there in a while and was chatting with the guy. We talk about the South and things like that. He moved up here for a girl and he is a musician. So, I told him that a friend of mine in Alabama is going to his hometown of Pigeon Forge, TN for the weekend. I explained that she was a friend in elementary, but now has a blog so I keep up with her through that. He said that he used to have a blog but now posts things on myspace. He gave me his url and I checked it out. He has his own music on myspace. It was actually good. I do admit that I have strange taste in music sometimes, but he has a good singing voice and can play that guitar. I can't wait to tell my husband. Here is his urlhttp://www.myspace.com/niutecrowe. Check out his music. It's not bad.

And the other thing this weekend. My little man turns 3 on Monday. WE are having a neighborhood party Sunday afternoon. I can't believe it. I think all children should be born at age 3. It is so much more fun than that baby stuff.

2 comments:

NY KAT said...

How many kids do you have?

I hope you have a wonderful Bday wknd!

NY KAT said...

I work in the financial industry. Which, can be very boring at times, but it also can be extremely interesting. As with any job, it has it's twists and turns.

I have three furry ones, three cats! It sounds like you have a full house!