Monday, May 21, 2007

Party on...

So today is the Little Guy's big 3rd birthday. We had his party yesterday with some neighborhood friends and some other kids that have known him all of his life! The weather was fairly good, however, we did have a little rain shower as the kids sat down to eat the cake outside. So, we grabbed everything and ran inside. I didn't make the cake. We bought it at Wegman's and it was delicious!

Clayton really scored with the toys. OK, I know he has too many, but the toys for boys are so much" cooler" than princesses and My Little Pony! He got a tee-ball set, a Nerf basketball and some Diego stuff. He also got a fishing pole so I hope he gets out with his daddy every time his daddy goes out!!!!!

And even though this was supposed to be a kids party, Pete had to make mojitos and all kinds of adult food. Oh well. If an army would have showed up, we could have fed them.

Here is Clayton getting ready to blow out the candles.

And here he is showing us 'what he got' in tee ball!








And some more cake pictures below:






He really wanted the Spider man face to eat. Yummy. I highly recommend the butter cream frosting but stay away from blue #1 dye!





Keep going.....














If this doesn't turn you off of blue dye, nothing will! :)


2 comments:

NY KAT said...

Adorable pics!

I miss Wegmans!!!!!!!!!

Kelly said...

Yeah, if I ever get to move back to Fay, I will definitely miss Wegmans.