Thursday, May 03, 2007

Success!!!!


I did it! Here is the crust after it baked for about 10 minutes. I should have taken pics of the step by step process--maybe on Saturday I will. Tonight was the trial run. So, it turned out awesome! I used fresh raspberries and blueberries instead of strawberries. The custard (pastry cream) was perfect! I feel like I have really accomplished something!


And here is the final product.



And here I am relieved and happy that this thing didn't flop. Kendall was pretty excited too. She helped put the fruit on top. She did a great job. Clayton put the last raspberry on the custard. He was upset when we finished without him. I took a raspberry off so he could feel part of the team effort.

And just one more picture of the inside of this thing.


A little bit of Heaven here on Earth....








No comments: