Thursday, May 24, 2007

Wooo Hooo!

Our team won tonight....by a landslide! I actually hit the ball and got on base more than once and had RBIs! Yay!!!!!!! (I still can't get my wedding band off, however). And our pitcher was there so I didn't have to pitch. Double Yay! And I got to play 2nd base all but one inning. Triple Yay!!!!!!!

We fly to Boston tomorrow so I am looking forward to that! But, first I have to go to the hospital for one stinking hour for some continuing ed at 8am. (No yay, there!) and then off to the local elementary school for the Kindergarten open house. How great is that? I don't know who is more excited? The soon-to-be Kindergartner or the soon-to-be-mom of a Kindergartner?

Happy Memorial Day Weekend!

4 comments:

Cheryl Wray said...

Woo hoo!! i'm just impressed that you play ball!! I love to watch Delaney play, but don't put me on the field!! lol
I know what you mean about being excited that you have another kindergartner on the way!! It's so liberating when you have both kids in school!

NY KAT said...

Congrats on the softball game! Hopefully the swelling in your finger will go down soon.

Have fun in Boston! I've never been and have always wanted to go.

Char said...

Hi Kelly! Where have you been? I arrived back at work expecting to find a bunch of new posts on your blog for me to catch up on... Congrats on the softball game, by the way. I used to play softball in high school. But that's another story for another day. My ball skills (or lack of them) rival The Queen's ability to smile. Hope everything's okey-dokey over there. Can't wait to find a new post on your blog!

Kelly said...

Cheryl-this will be kid #1 in kindergarten! Yay!
nykat--Boston was nice and the weather held out.
Char--I was out of town! Thanks for reading!