Monday, June 25, 2007

Random stuff

Our team lost tonight but it was still a fun game. We lost by two runs. And I scored a run , so that is probably why I had a good time.

The sun was setting around 8:30 and it was beautiful! I can't remember the last time I saw the sun so big and red-orange. I know it's best not to look at it, but I couldn't help myself.

And the count-down has started. Saturday morning, I am going to NYC with 5 other "haus fraus". (as my friend, Ronda, affectionately refers to us). We are very excited and are starting to talk about every detail! I'm guilty, too. "What are you going to wear to the show?" and "where do you want to eat?" It doesn't take much to make us happy! :-) We are going to see "Wicked". I've heard it's excellent!!!

I must go to bed now. Kendall is in art camp and it starts at 9 AM. (I mean, really, isn't that just a little early?)

4 comments:

Char said...

Now you're really made me jealous! NYC is my most favourite city on planet earth! Granted, I've only seen a handful or two of the really great ones. But still. Please have a tall mocha at a Starbucks for me, and if you make it accross the Hudson into Hoboken, make sure you stop at Indie on the Hudson for some really yummy indian food! thou shalt not covet... thou shalt not covet... Please excuse me while I go and sulk in my bedroom! thou shalt not covet...

NY KAT said...

I'm SO jealous! It's been way too long since I've been to the city (it's a habit of some of us upstaters to just say "city" when we refer to NYC)! I really want to get out there for a wknd.

Kelly said...

Yep, I'm looking forward to being in "The City".

Cheryl Wray said...

Oh, a NYC trip sounds WONDERFUL!! How fun!!! (I'm jealous!)