Thursday, June 21, 2007

We have hot water!

We woke up yesterday with a little surprise. NO HOT WATER. We've known it was coming. For a few years now, the second person that showered was sure to have a cold shower at the end. Or if you stayed in there a little too long, the water would slowly get cooler and cooler. It turns out the elements burned out. I think one element burned out a while ago, hence the second person taking the cold shower. So, we called our friend that used to be an electrician. Now, I have to say, this is the handiest friend we have. He came over after work and stayed here two hours to fix the water heater. Less than one hour after he left, we had hot water. I can't wait to take a hot shower this morning! Don't get me wrong, the very fast, cold shower that I had yesterday was invigorating, I just don't want to have to do that everyday!

2 comments:

NY KAT said...

What did they do without hot water?!? Stink? =)

Kelly said...

yes!!!!