Friday, June 22, 2007

Top Chef is back!

Much to my amazement, I saw that the third season of Top Chef has started! Wednesday, I turned the TV on because I vaguely remembered someone talking about Top Chef last week. Anyway, I came back down stairs to see my son asleep and Top Chef on the TV! (Two really, really good surprises). It was the first episode from last week so I didn't miss anything! The hubby and I stayed up for the new one this week. (I do miss the time zone in Arkansas). Anyway, we love this show and can't wait to see what the chefs will make. This season, I like Hung. He is a little cocky, but can churn out the pretty food. I can only assume it tastes good, too. These people have attitudes! It is hilarious to watch.

3 comments:

NY KAT said...

I love Top Chef, I forgot a new season was starting.

My other Bravo fav is Project Runway...I can't wait until that starts!

Kelly said...

I love Project Runway. Even my husband watches it with me!!!

NY KAT said...

Project Runway is what made me "have to have" a sewing machine.