Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I found the dress! (sort of)

I had a quick trip to DC on Sunday coming back on Monday. I got lost on the way to the hotel where Franci was going to stay, but eventually, got her there and found my way out to my friend's house.

We went to Tyson's Corner where they have everything. So, check out what I bought and give me your opinion. I bought 3 dresses and I plan on returning two of them (although my husband thought I should keep two and return one).

The first dress is plain black but the picture here is black and white. So imagine a solid black dress with rhinestone earrings and necklace. I plan on wearing black, strappy fabric shoes. The next dress is also from White House Black Market. It definitely is a little more cocktail-ish. Click here to see it. It comes just to my knees on me because I am only 5'2". My husband likes this one. The next one is from Ann Taylor and is very classic and timeless. Click here to see it. I would not wear black tights but only black high-heeled sandals and no tights.

So, which one should I wear?

3 comments:

Char said...

Yooo hoooo! :o) Loving the dresses you've chosen. I agree totally with your hubby. That second dress from White House Black Market would be my choice. The first dress, although lovely, doesn't have that "coctail party" quality. But that second one has coctail written all over it! Enjoy enjoy. And yes, I agree with your hubby - you should keep two. Or three. :o)

NY KAT said...

I agree with your hubby too!! You need to enjoy life and what better way than to have two cute dresses! BTW, those are two of my FAV stores! Great choices!!!

Cheryl Wray said...

My fave also is the one from White House Black Market. Too HOT!!! :-)