Monday, September 17, 2007

We took this photo last Wednesday. It looks like Abbey is smiling here. I did add some photos of Abbey's last day on the flickr site. You can see them here.

Things are getting back to normal around the house. The husband is still sad sometimes. I still think about that little girl that died the same day Abbey did.

The weather has been so beautiful the last few days--just like I always remember September to be. It may be corny, but one of my old favorite songs is "September Morn" by Neil Diamond.

The potty training is hit or miss lately. I am sick of changing pull ups and I just wish Clayton was sick of peeing on himself. :) He had an accident on his car seat today. But, it's OK because he is alive and I am able to kiss and hug him today. He did make it until the afternoon before he had an accident. I was almost knocked over when I hopped in the back seat to remove the car seat. Whew, that urine really burns the nose hairs! C'est la vie. I know one of these days he will be out of pull ups!

Tonight is back to school night for Kendall's kindergarten. I'm so excited and I can't wait to see what all she has done is her almost two weeks of elementary school. Ha ha.

2 comments:

NY KAT said...

Hang in there, things will get better!

I've been loving the fall weather too. It feels so good to go out on lunch and not sweat!!!

Cheryl Wray said...

That picture is absolutely PRECIOUS!!! And she is smiling!!