Saturday, September 29, 2007

I'm still in New York City this weekend, but we had a BLAST last night at the engagement party for Tatiana and Matt. I wore the dress that my husband liked. I will have to wait until we get home tomorrow to load photos but you will see some funny photos. My husband got his picture with a Brazilian supermodel and today we saw her face on a Maybelline mascara add in a store. So, of course, my husband posed by that and I got another photo with her in it. Ha ha. And I had my picture taken with Yogi Berra. Yep, that's right. Can you believe it? He was a very good sport about it. Turns out that Matt lived in the same neighborhood as Yogi when Matt was a kid.

So, the evening was magical, the skyline of Manhattan took our breath away and the party was a lot of fun. My husband gave a great toast to Matt and Tati and we later got to dance on a yacht! I'm just too tired right now to recount the whole evening, but I promise to fill in the gaps when I get home.

2 comments:

NY KAT said...

It sounds like it was a night that you will never forget!!!

Kelly said...

that's for sure! :)