Thursday, February 28, 2008

The Broken Road

Today was the last day of the bible study "Stepping Up. A study of the Psalms of Ascents." Toward the end of the video, Beth Moore pointed out that as pilgrims we are on this journey on a broken road. She talked about how her younger daughter had been engaged and had recently mutally cut off the engagement. She mentioned a song that had spoken to her daughter. You may have heard this song recorded by Rascal Flatts but I think I like this version better. Of course, this song can be about our relationships here on Earth, but I think it can apply to our relationship with God. It's a beautiful song. As soon as Travis Cottrell started playing the intro on the piano (in the video), I felt the tears well up. I love this song and hope you can relate to it.

No comments: