Friday, February 22, 2008

Is it spring yet?

It's another snow day up here in Central PA. I can't complain ,afterall, it is a Friday and I was given the heads up from a friend who told a friend. Evidently, the bus drivers were told yesterday that the school district was going to have a snow day on Friday. So, the bus driver told the friend and so on. SO, with that said, who could complain? I didn't fight with the kids to get them to bed and I knew that I could sleep in and not worry about getting up to shower and get ready. It was like a day off! I am hoping to get the kiddos out mid-morning to burn off some energy and then I won't feel so guilty for letting them watch TV the rest of the day. :)

Happy Friday!

2 comments:

Katrin said...

Sounds like a wonderful Friday!
I used to get snowed-in quite a few times in school, sometimes this lasted up to 5 days! Hooray. :)

P.S.: I tagged you. :)

Auburn Kat said...

How much snow did you end up getting? We prob got about 5 inches or so. It looks really pretty!